Just one more day... and I need recommendations!

One more 16 hour shift, and I am off for three whole days. THREE WHOLE DAYS! And on those THREE whole days my beasties kids will be in school. Yay! And my hubby is off work also. We never spend time together sans kids. Planning lots of adult naked aerobics, reading, eating in the livingroom (hey! I can't do that when the kids are home because I would be a hypocrite), and chocolate eating (can't do that either because kids get majorly hyper when infused with chocolate)! Good days, great days, LAZY TIME! And the of them.

Vacation Oath:

I hereby solemnly swear to not answer the phone or door for those sneaky work people,  to not participate in the cleaning of the house for a period of no less than 16 hours and no more than 26 hours,  eat at least 3 but no more than 10 healthy meals per day, and not get out of my pajamas for longer than normal lengths of time.

Vacations Goals:

Lots of naked time with hubby (it has been a long time. We have lots of kids and not enough locks on our doors). Sleep, average amounts of needed sleep. Gain two pounds, I never thought there would be a time in my life that I wanted to do that. Read some good fantasy novels, science fiction, anything as far from reality as possible.

I need a recs for good fantasy. I like all kinds. I especially like ones with mythical creatures of all kinds, and dark fantasy. I haven't read Game of Thrones yet, but for some reason find myself intimidated. And I haven't read Lord of the Rings. I am reading something called Railhead, it is amazing, but I am almost finished. It is like a science/fiction fantasy, steampunk genre soup. It has my attention better than the Harry Potter books did the first time I read them.