1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I do not care either way, but they are usually closed to hold an avalanche of "stuff" from dumping on the floor.
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. I panic when my legs feel restrained at all.
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Yes,but not from the side of the road. I stole from my husband after he stole it from the side of the road... We were young teenagers.
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
I do have unused coupons with me at all times, but only because one of my residents love to clip them and hand them out.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
No thank you. Bears are scary as hell, but bees would kill me no doubt, little effers are one of the few things that cause me to go all swelled up.
6. Do you have freckles?
Across my nose.
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
Goodluck getting me in one to find out.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
All the time. My mind wanders when I don't. I have turned it into a game. I started doing it when I walked home from school as a child. By the time I would get home I would have myself in a panic worrying about the stupidest of things. Counting kept me from doing it.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
last week on the way to work. I got stuck in traffic so I jumped a guard rail and dipped into a wooded area right off the road.
10. What about pooped in the woods?
This is going to sound like such a lie. I can't poop anywhere but home. I swear I almost blew up when we visited my mom in law for a week in TN.
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not just chew. I tent to eat the erasers. I have tried to stop, but I always end up doing it.
12. What’s your song of the week?
True Love by Pink
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I think neon pink looks a bit off on men, but I have seen other shades look very sexy.
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
15. What do you drink with dinner?
water or hot tea.
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don't like them.
17. What’s your favorite food?
Baked potato with sour cream and cheese, with or without chili. And ice cream too. And pumpkin pie. And homemade sage stuffing. I like food, a lot.
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes. I still hold the record for most cookies sold for our local troop.
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
Yes. I am not a modest person. I walked out to my car the other day and almost made it off them porch completely naked.
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
50 in a school zone. Took me forever to get my license back.
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Cream of wheat.
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
WHe never I can catch some zzz.
24. Are you lazy?
I wish I had time to be.
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
26. How many languages can you speak?
Speak? One I do understand Slavic. I raised in a household where it was spoke as much as English.
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
yes, but I have no clue where they came from.
28. Are you stubborn?
29. Are you afraid of heights?
30. Do you sing in the car?
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
32. Ever used a gun?
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
Nope. They signify hard work.
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a teacher.
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
I go back and forth.
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
All the time.
39. First concert?
Trains Atlantic orchestra.
40. Nike or Adidas?
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Gymnastics, ballet, and tap.
42. Regularly burn incense?
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
45. Tea or Coffee?
46. Can you swim well?
47. Are you patient?
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?