I got to thinking earlier. If my life were a book, what would the title be? What genre would it be in? Who would I want to write it? What would the cover look like?

The title took me while to decide. I finally decided on: Crazy, but She Just Can't Help It

Genre: This would be a mix. Definately adult (I cuss a lot, and like a good sex scene), chick lit, drama, inspirational (I have conquered a lot of demons n my life), and comedy (it better be funny, cause I need to laugh about certain things now).

Author: This one was hard. I finally decided on E.L. James...Just kidding Michelle Knight, it would be you. I like how you capture the truth.

The cover: I would have strings attached to me like a marionette. Half of the strings would be cut, and I would be holding a pair of scissors. Or, I want to be in front of a tree with an apple on my head. The arrow that missed the apple would be about 3 inches from my face. Oh, and I am cross eyed staring at the arrow.

What would your book be like?

First time I met my hubby:

It was love at first site. We spent everyday and night together, in bed. The....

Marriage and first kid: