Reading progress update: I've read 75%.

Welcome to Monstrovia - Mark H. Newhouse

Knowledge mixed with adventure and fictional characters!

Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk is on trial for murdering the giant. It is up to our main characters to prove his innocence in to a panel of giant jurors. There is so much for children to learn in this book and the way it is written makes that learning fun!

It isn't difficult sneaking out of the house. All the doors say "STAY OUT!", but none say, "STAY IN!" And those alarms that keep people out of the house, are not meant to keep anyone in. So all  have to do is find my way from the office, back through that awful tunnel, with all those scampering scampers, and find the exit.

This book has been nonstop fun. I really hope this author has more to come. My sin refers to it as "my favorite book." We have had so much fun at night reading this. The kids have all been falling asleep in their sleeping bags on my livingroom floor while I read to them. The older two help with the reading. I love watching them ejoy something together without fighting. There isn't much that 11 to 13 year old girls have in common with a 7 year old boy.