Hubby, like a dog shitting razor blades...

We have boys, yes plural, coming around. We moved into a neighborhood where there isn't a lot of younger kids, but there are teenagers, and they are all of the male variety. My girls have obviously noticed this. They now put on their best peacock feathers and strut their stuff while they walk the dogs. There is one bot jn particular that I really like, and I find myself rooting for him from the sidelines. There is another boy that I just wish would leave my girls alone. He's 15, but is very developed for his age, full beard, convertible car in the driveway waiting for him to turn 16, and he basically has his own place to live in. He stays in the family's humungo camper, all by himself. To me, that is just a teenager baby making shack. Nope, too much testosterone, and sex driven braincells with this one.

My hubby has not been blind to all of this. I found him placing baseball bats randomly (or not so randomly) by all of the doors for easy access. Poor, naive man. He is in for the time of his life! He is acting all butt hurt about the girls having interest in another male besides himself, hence the title of this post.