My feelings right now are indescribable...

I had classes today for continuing education. We are down to one car while my main car is getting a lot of front end work done. I had the car with me at work. My husband is a tattoo artist by hobby. He was finishing a piece on a friend of mine and was busy. The girls called my father for a ride to the store because they wanted chicken for dinner. He was drunk and my children didn't know it until they were pulling back into the drive way. I didn't get home until about 3 hours after this had happened. The girls did not tell my husband about it, they know he would have killed my father. I just had to go up to his house because he fell down and couldn't get up. I wanted to kill him. I let him know how I felt about it all, and promised that there would be no end to the wrath unleash when he sober up. It is taking everything I have in me to not go back and fucking end his life. All he had to say was that I had no business being mad that his daughter (my sister that I am raising) was in the car. She is my child, not his. He chose to neglect her when he had the opportunity to raise her. Being a parent isn't a right, it is a priviledge. My daughter, whom is mine through and througn was also in the car. Regardless of how he wants to look at this is one of the most irresponsible, low life, despicable things that I have ever encountered. These are my babies.

Thanks for letting me rant. My mind won't stop and I just needed to put this out there somewhere